Job Title: Digital Brand Manager
Report To: Director, Consumer Marketing
An experienced strategic digital marketer, with strengths in content creation for social channels and website management, copywriting, campaign development, graphic design, email marketing, strategy and influencer management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Content Strategy – Develop a content strategy across all Aspire digital properties (website, social, email, video assets) in partnership with Director, Consumer Marketing, that drives linear viewership and digital engagement. The strategy will outline voice development, visual voice development, content segmentation, channel strategies, execution exploration, and a reporting strategy in partnership with Data & Analysis to make all reporting actionable.
• Community Strategy – Develop strategies around how to engage communities on each digital and social channel, working with Data & Analysis to identify each audience segment and how to compel interaction and loyalty. Create a guide for social media agencies to adhere to which outlines appropriate points of interaction.
• Opportunity Identification – Define an opportunity strategy for social media agencies to adhere to outlining what each trend and real-time or general opportunity must possess in order to be appropriate for Aspire.
• Content Calendar Creation – Create well organized social and site editorial calendars across all Aspire digital properties. Ideate concepts, write copy, gather information from various departments about content already in production that can be utilized, and create content assignments for Digital Creative to generate.
• Content Production Management – Manage the process of content production from timelines to approvals to overseeing production of visual elements to deployment. Gather all content into calendar for ease and accuracy of scheduling and deployment.
• Affiliate Content Plan Creation & Distribution – Develop and foster relationships with digital affiliate/content syndication partners. Gather and distribute content to them, and stay abreast of content performance.
Paid Digital Management
• Paid Social Planning – Manage a calendar and budget for paid social, identifying targeting and interest layers to test and optimize against.
• Campaign Optimization – Partnering with Data & Analysis, optimize paid social campaigns to maximize the performance of each audience segment for engagement, clicks, and views.
Digital Campaign Management
• Campaign Development – Create strategic campaigns around Aspire tent poles to drive digital engagement that results in Aspire viewership. Develop Campaign Briefs for circulation.
• Execution Plans – Create plans for various departments and resources to execute on campaigns.
• Ambassador Management – Manage Aspire Ambassador program to ensure all resources understand how to execute campaigns targeted to their networks, ensure campaigns were properly deployed, and manage results.
• Influencer Management – Identify strategically targeted influencers, manage and foster those relationships, manage the execution of the campaigns, and results.
• Email Marketing – Create email campaigns around Aspire social and production that result in new subscriptions and email views
• Website Management – Managing changes to the Aspire site, manage third party vendors and creation of new website and digital/social brand.
Digital Graphics Creation
• Graphic Design – Create digital assets for all media (social, email and website)
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college/university. 2-3 years in strategic content planning and execution. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Understanding of the full digital and social landscape and how they are successfully managed within the entertainment industry. Experience using native and enterprise level digital and social workflow and analytics solutions. Advanced understanding of digital data analysis, and how to effectively communicate optimization recommendations to execution resources. Proven track record of using digital platforms to drive brand innovation and success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics, all social platforms, and native enterprise level workflow and social analytics solutions. Understanding of modern digital design techniques. A working knowledge of Information architecture/UI design. Experience with WordPress or another CMS. JIRA or similar Kanban-based ticketing system. Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel
For information on our company, visit www.aspire.tv.