ensuring customers receive an UPLIFTING and best in class customer experience This role is key to driving customer satisfaction and retention, which is tied directly to Up’s subscription service growth. The customer support function for this role is primarily ticket based with an emphasis on written responses to meet or exceed department service level goals. In addition, this role will be relied upon for troubleshooting and documenting technology issues, contributing to the identification of trends with customer issues, and identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience.
WHO WE ARE:
SOFT SKILLS (INTERPERSONAL SKILLS):
· A passion for serving others, great written and customer service skills.
· Ability to triage issues and clearly communicate solutions(s) in a concise manner.
· Patience, tact, and the ability to adapt communication style to varying customers personalities and levels of familiarity with SVOD technology.
· Ability to perform calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines.
· Strong EQ (Emotional Intelligence) with the ability to work cross functionally with various and diverse teams both internally and externally.
· Continuous learning mindset, especially around the key elements of the service including distributors, platforms, and content.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or other relevant field, or equivalent years of experience strongly preferred.
· 1+ years of previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally in media, digital MVPD(s) or OTT SVOD service(s), project management, e-commerce or retail.
· Sufficient familiarity with streaming services and technology/apps to be able to assist in troubleshooting. (Issues requiring deep technical understanding will be escalated to a dedicated programming team.)
· Experience managing high volume queues, preferably within a customer service environment.
· A strong understanding of the digital streaming space.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
· Experience with Zendesk or other customer support software
· The ideal candidate will have experience with various (although not necessarily all) app platforms such as iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, Xbox, Tizen, Apple TV, and Roku.
The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
Submit your application and resume online at: https://app.trinethire.com/companies/183-up-tv-aspire-tv/jobs/81208-temporary-customer-support-representative-part-time
For more information, visit www.uptv.com