Job Title: Streaming Logistics Assistant
Reports to: VP Content Services & Production Management
Location: Atlanta, GA
FLSA Status: Exempt
This role will receive, prepare and deliver streaming asset metadata for multiple platforms and providers. Preparation and delivery of metadata requires coordination with internal teams, internet searches and data mapping to satisfy quality requirements and asset delivery within deadlines.
WHO WE ARE:
UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family, and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals, and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with the day-to-day and end-to-end delivery of UP Faith & Family content and assets.
• Create and manage metadata planners, avails, content trackers and folder requests for various platforms.
• Aggregate data from multiple sources to create metadata planners for multiple platforms and providers.
• Manage and track schedules, data, business rules and format requirements for multiple platforms, providers and internal teams.
• Data capture will be repetitive in nature and will require decisions based upon guidelines provided by streaming platforms and providers.
• Work with 3rd party vendors and internal teams to deliver error free metadata on time. • Request, track and deliver multiple key art sizes and thumbnails for all platforms.
• Assist with tracking of assets including video, captions, cover art, metadata, avails, and the delivery of materials via hard drive, FTP and Aspera.
• Add and maintain the UP Faith & Family assets to the Media Pulse library.
• Assist with coordinating and tracking the on-boarding process of new partners for all SVOD, services, ensuring deliverables, milestones and deadlines are met for successful launches.
• Assist with the fulfillment of Program Sales (EST, Domestic and International) assets ensuring content and delivery requirements are met. This includes broadcast and digital media deliverables: programming assets, audio stems, metadata, avails, cover art and support materials (music cue sheets, as-produced, transcripts, graphic timing lists, etc.).
• Assists with special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience (at least 1-2 years in logistics, television, studio, and/or creative agency.)
• Knowledge of Premiere and Photoshop preferred.
• 2 years of streaming operations experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
• Background in a high-volume environment using excel and document tracking software.
• Accuracy and attention to detail while maintaining a very high level of productivity.
• Ability to perform web searches and adjusting search criteria to access accurate and relevant information.
• General knowledge of document databases, review and approval workflows, and versioning
• Project management and Time Management skills
• Must have the ability to organize and handle a variety of detailed tasks simultaneously and to work effectively under deadlines.
• Continuous improvement mindset to identify and report any process/software related issues and/or recommendations.
This job currently has no certification requirements.
This job currently has no direct reports.
• This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
• The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances that conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer, or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
TO APPLY Submit your application and resume online at:
For more information, visit www.uptv.com