Job Title: Content Logistics Assistant
Reports to: VP, Content Services and Production Management
Location: Atlanta FLSA
Responsible for assisting in the fulfillment of content delivery for Up Entertainment assets including UPTV, UP Faith & Family, Aspire, Aspire TV Life, Cine Romantico, and other VOD platforms. The role supports logistics for content delivery that includes scheduling editors to format the content, as well as previewing and reviewing content for quality and editing. In addition, the role will serve as backup to streaming logistics with prep and entry of asset metadata, and other activities related to completing deliverables as needed.
WHO WE ARE:
UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family, and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals, and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Schedule editors and editing facilities for timely creation and preparation of all linear content, promotional materials, advertiser-sponsored content, and digital content.
• Collaborate with the supervising editor to ensure efficient use of editors, edit assignments and facilities,
• Track Project Service Requests (PSRs) through Wrike project management software. • Communicate relevant information to producers/editors to ensure efficient editing for booked sessions.
• Distribute daily work orders and continuously update the Media Pulse schedules.
• Ensure PSRs are processed in a timely fashion; set priorities within the edit schedule to ensure revenue generating work orders, broadcast work orders and promotional work orders are all completed on time and on budget.
• Manage reporting system to track facility usage for budgeting and efficiency purposes.
• Review all content for quality, including errors and file formatting on all platforms prior to final delivery.
• Confirm technical specifications, including audio levels, are correct and broadcast quality prior to final delivery.
• Pull content clips to fulfill digital and social media PSRs.
• Create and edit metadata records.
• Complete metadata and file uploads for UP VOD, Aspire VOD, and Comcast BEX. • Initiate and manage the cover art process for UPTV & AspireTV’s linear and VOD assets.
• Maintain UP & AspireTV asset libraries via MediaPulse:
• Perform library Tape/Hard Drive asset pulls and monitor timely return of assets.
• Assist the Senior Manager of Content Services as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience (at least 1-2 years in logistics, television, studio, and/or creative agency.) preferred TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere and or Avid edit systems preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
• Background in a high-volume environment using an electronic review and document tracking software tool.
• Accuracy and attention to detail while maintaining a very high level of productivity.
• General knowledge of document databases, review and approval workflows, and versioning
• Experience in pulling clips and resizing key art preferred.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member in a rapidly changing environment on various simultaneous workflows.
• Must have the ability to organize and handle a variety of detailed tasks simultaneously and to work effectively under deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
• Time management skills
This job currently has no certification requirements.
This job currently has no direct reports.
• This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
• The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory— without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
TO APPLY: Submit your application and resume online at: https://app.trinethire.com/companies/183-up-tv-aspire-tv/jobs/77808-content-logistics-assistant
For more information, visit www.uptv.com