Location: Atlanta, GA
FLSA Status: Exempt
SummaryThe Creative Manager position is a part of our creative production team and will focus on creating the best user experience for all key stakeholders: our team, our partners, and our viewers. The Creative Manager will serve as a key liaison between Creative Services and its internal client partners ensuring department efficiency with internal process management and a continuous improvement mindset. Develop and maintain a solid understanding of our viewers and the ways in which they interact with our brands on the various platforms. A successful candidate will be highly organized and be able to offer insights into our creativity alongside our competitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the workflow of projects, from ideation to final delivery, under the supervision of the Sr. Creative Manager.
· Identify specific creative objectives, business objectives and the respective potential impact on the company’s bottom line for each project.
· Create and manage master asset grids (by brand).
· Oversee media management, including maintenance of Xcellis backup.
· Serve as a Viewer Experience expert, to engage in the continual audit of brand content and creative competitive analysis of assets, across all digital and linear platforms
· Advise the CSD team on Best Practices based on audits of consumers engagement with CSD team output with respect to quality, appeal, and context.
· Plan, produce, and QC UPtv & Aspire mpks. Write all mpk copy and give design input on mpks/secondary events. Manage special projects such as new bug placement, countdown clocks, etc.
· Route creative to internal staff, department heads, clients, and legal/standards for approval and feedback. Work with Producers/Designers to make sure that all approvals are handled to meet required deadlines. Receive feedback and properly distribute it to the team.
· Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and align work management across brands; investigate the use of AI for efficiency and automation..
· Work with business partners to identify areas for future improvement.
· Share design schedules and “time spent” reports weekly; Generate other Wrike reports as requested.
· Provide Wrike technical support to the Creative Services team, as needed.
· Oversee and process invoicing, new vendor onboarding, and expenses
· Candidate will become fluent in the unique demands of UP Entertainment business priorities (ad sales, distribution marketing, along with their affiliates and platforms, social media, etc.) so that you can effectively assign time, resources and manage creative outcomes.
· Required - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience. Three years of experience in television, studio, and/or creative agency.
· Preferred - Bachelor's degree in Art, Broadcast, Communications, Film, Graphic Design, or Journalism.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Aftereffects, photoshop, illustrator, and Premier)
· Wrike and Airtable experience is a plus
· Working knowledge of the creative workflows for graphic design and video production.
· Basic knowledge of television standards and broadcasting
· Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
· Self-motivated, agile with the ability to pivot.
· Exceptional time management
· Ability to problem-solve creatively.
· Able to adapt quickly to changing mandates, and priorities.
This job currently has no certification requirements.
This job currently has no direct reports.
· This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
· The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices, or observances that conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer, or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
Submit your application and resume online at: https://app.trinethire.com/companies/183-up-tv-aspire-tv/jobs/77148-creative-managerFor more information, visit www.uptv.com