Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns for UP Faith & Family to increase subscriber engagement and lifetime value. This new role will report to the Sr. Director, Subscriber Acquisition and Retention, and be a key contributor in defining product strategy, increasing subscriber engagement and loyalty, and identifying strategies and opportunities to promote across brands and increase the lifetime value of customers.
WHO ARE WE
UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns in Hubspot to increase subscriber engagement & lifetime value
- Manage email production: creation, planning, scheduling, executing, testing and optimization of campaigns including audience segmentation, A/B testing, quality assurance & deployment
- Work with Director and Brand Managers to define product strategy to increase subscriber engagement, loyalty and to drive new & returning subscribers to the service.
- Work with data engineers and external software to segment audiences
- Look for opportunities to cross promote across brands and increase the lifetime value of customers.
- Create and mange Customer Journeys/workflows and omni-channel experiences
- Analyze and report on manual and automated campaigns
- Work closely with other marketing channels and creative team to manage campaigns
- Create first draft copy of communications in collaboration with brand managers.
- Become the subject matter expert on Hubspot and our CRM execution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or other relevant fields
- 2+ Years Digital Marketing Experience
- Previous experience with Hubspot or other ESP knowledge preferred
- Comfortable writing engaging copy according to each brand’s tone and guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel
- Bonus: Working knowledge of HTML programming and HTML editors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be results-oriented, with advanced problem-solving skills; proactive with an ability to trouble shoot in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be adept at multi-tasking in a service/client-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple projects.
- Must have ability to work with and maintain confidential information and demonstrate sound judgment and discretion in internal/external communications and interactions.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.