Job Title: Community Manager (Social Media Coordinator)
Reports to: Digital Brand Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Oversee the day-to-day management and oversight of brand voice via all social media channels of aspireTV, aspireTV LIFE, aspireMKTPLC and Cine Romantico. Responsible for content creation and identifying potential talent for aspireTV’s social and digital platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
·Maintain a positive, entertaining and culturally informative dialogue with aspireTV and aspireTV LIFE viewers and potential viewers through aspireTV’s digital and social media channels, with particular emphasis on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram YouTube and Pinterest.
· Collaborate with aspireTV’s Sr. Director, Marketing in promoting original online content through social channels and help drive people back to aspireTV’s online property, aspire.tv.
· Work across departments to help ensure that all customer inquiries via social media and digital channels are answered.
· Maintain database/portfolio of aspireTV viewer comments and share with stakeholders and company-wide on a regular cadence.
· Ensure that the posting and social media schedules are updated and executed.
· Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers on IG, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
· Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Sprout
· Manage monthly editorial calendar to include monthly objectives and initiatives
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotion and competitions
· Identify opportunities to inject ourselves into conversation and participate in trends, and current topics
· Request, track and manage digital assets and distribute across the digital marketing team
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Conduct competitive research on an ongoing basis, identifying opportunities for our brands, programming, and content
· Analyze the company’s digital marketing presence, practices, and performance providing weekly and monthly feedback to your manager and respective leadership
· Share your knowledge with the broader marketing and communications team.
· Create and schedule posts across aspireTV’s digital and social media channels including editorial articles (3-5 posts daily)
o 1-2 original articles of lifestyle/cultural interest that fit within Aspire content pillars per week, to be posted on the blog.
o The rest a mix of curated content, engagement and programming posts
· Identify and build repertoire with relevant Black lifestyle influencer that have potential to develop into on-air talent for the brand.
· Present influencers to stakeholders for buy-in as potential network talent.
· Create and maintain always-on content calendars
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) required (Marketing, or related field, preferred). Minimum 2-3 years of industry experience. Prior experience and knowledge of media and entertainment is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Must be results-oriented, with creative problem-solving skills; proactive with an ability to trouble shoot in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
·Must have excellent time management skills and be adept at multi-tasking in a service/client-oriented atmosphere.
· Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple projects.
·Must have ability to work with and maintain confidential information and demonstrate sound judgment and discretion in internal/external communications and interactions.
·Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
This job currently has no certification requirements.
This job currently has no direct reports.
• This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays
• The company requires employees who come into our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
For information on our company, visit www.uptv.com