Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Chief Administrative & Operations Officer/General Counsel
Location: Atlanta, GA
FLSA Status: Exempt
We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership and improves their efficiency and bandwidth. With a primary responsibility of supporting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Administrative Officer/General Counsel (CAO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and SVP, Multicultural Networks & Strategy. The Executive Assistant will support the executive team to ensure the Executive Leadership Team’s (ELT) priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld. This includes maintaining and refining internal processes that support the EL, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite and improve workflow, managing communications between ELT and internal/external customers, and serving as a key liaison on various projects and tasks. The ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail, which have been honed from previous experience providing support to high-level executives (i.e., VP level and above).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant role demands great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis.
· Manage calendars for CEO, CAO, CFO, and SVP, Multicultural Networks & Strategy including preparation for meetings. This includes managing meeting logistics such as scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings/video/conference calls, meeting room preparation, catering, agenda development, preparation of presentation materials, etc.
· Manage an active calendar of appointments (conference calls, etc.), composes and prepare confidential correspondence.
· Build effective itineraries and coordinate travel arrangements for CEO, CAO, CFO, and SVP, Multicultural Networks & Strategy. This includes active management of travel itineraries in order to manage to troubleshoot for unexpected challenges (e.g., flight delays, flight cancellations, accommodation changes, transportation needs, etc.).
· Create and manage expense reports (including required supporting documentation) for CEO, CAO, CFO, and SVP, Multicultural Networks & Strategy.
· Assist and/or create PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and reports.
· Plan and execute on/offsite companywide and departmental events/conferences/quarterly meetings include, including creating and compiling presentation materials, developing agendas, and managing venue, transportation, and hotel accommodations need for out-of-town ELT members.
· Screen incoming calls, prepare and/or review confidential communications, correspondence, and business documents.
· Attend critical meetings and transcribe minutes/notes.
· Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, and proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion.
· Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns.
· Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
· Proofread and edit letters, memos, and important documents.
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and other documents.
· Create, update, and maintain databases and tracking documents.
· Conduct and manage logistical outreach with external partners and/or clients to request materials and information.
· Discreetly manage confidential and sensitive material.
In addition, the Executive Assistant serves as a critical team member of the company’s Executive/Administrative support team and will provide backup and support to the Atlanta Administrative Assistant/Front Desk role and the New York Office Executive Assistant role.
· Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
· Handle maintenance and replacement of office equipment and telecommunications.
· Review and reconcile invoices related to general office/companywide expenses.
· Provide lunch relief for receptionist duties: meet and greet visitors and guest relations; receive incoming mail/packages; sort and deliver mail/packages to various individuals; organize outgoing mail; weigh mail to determine correct postage and arrange for timely pickup of mail and packages
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or university.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience supporting high-level executives required (i.e., VP and above).
· Minimum of 4 years of experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and projects.
· Prior experience and knowledge of media and entertainment is a plus.
The position demands great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to:
· Ability to use diplomacy when communicating with internal/external partners and clients.
· Must be resolution-oriented, with creative problem-solving skills; proactive with an ability to troubleshoot in a fast-paced high-volume environment
· Must be well-organized, analytical, and process/detail-oriented.
· Must have excellent time management skills and be adept at multi-tasking in a service/client-oriented atmosphere.
· Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Must have the ability to work with and maintain confidential information and demonstrate sound judgment and discretion in internal/external communications and interactions
· Must be adept at working independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
· Must project a professional image through phone and face-to-face interaction
· Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage, prioritize and balance multiple projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in:
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Zoom Video Conferencing, Microsoft Teams, or a similar platform.
· This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
· The company requires employees who come into our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances that conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
To Apply: Submit your application and resume online at https://app.trinethire.com/confidential/jobs/59040-executive-assistant