Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
FLSA Status: Exempt
Under the general supervision of the VP, People Solutions & Compliance, this position is responsible for providing human resources support across all departments, with an emphasis on recruitment, onboarding, and employee experience and engagement. Supports the day-to-day operations of the People Solutions department in a wide variety of human resources functional areas including recruitment, onboarding, personnel records, benefits administration, payroll, and policy implementation. Provides consultation on human resources policies and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment and Onboarding
· Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
· Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
· Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the company.
· Assists with job posting and advertisement processes, including promoting positions on social media and job boards.
· Screens applications and selects qualified candidates; schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
· Manages employee interview process, attending and conducting interviews with hiring managers and other stakeholders.
· Collaborates with the hiring manager and senior/executive leadership during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
· Manage pre-employment process; Initiate criminal background check verification with payroll vendor. Complete reference checks.
· Partner with staffing agencies to fulfill vacancies, as needed.
· Lead new hire orientation.
Administrative and Recordkeeping
· Create employee file for new hires and maintain files for current employees.
· Facilitate and coordinate new hire essentials for new employees (laptop, computer, phone, email address, network drive access, building access card, parking decal, business cards, etc.).
· Respond to employment verification requests in a timely manner.
Employee Engagement and Recognition
· Manage quarterly employee award nomination process.
· Manage employee newsletter, including content development and distribution.
· Coordinate, facilitate, and oversee Employee Engagement Events (Company Anniversary, Holiday Party, Quarterly Employee outings, Lunch & Learns, etc.).
Training and Development
· Develop and lead People Solutions related training and presentations and materials.
· Assist VP, People Solutions in management of internship, mentorship, and leadership development programs.
Employee Relations and Performance Management
· Assist in the administration of the performance evaluation program.
· Participate in employee relations and performance management counseling.
· Conduct exit interviews and complete all required termination documents and processing.
Payroll and Benefits
· Input new hire information into payroll.
· Update employee changes in payroll system (i.e. change in title, salary, etc.).
· Organize benefit open enrollment meetings.
· Assist employees with payroll & benefit related questions.
· Provide assistance and serve as secondary/backup for preparation and processing employee payroll for salaried and hourly employees
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
· Minimum 5 years of human resources experience, with at least three years full-cycle recruitment experience and experience with recruiting/applicant tracking software platforms.
· Media and entertainment experience a plus.
Other Essential Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team. Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Must be able to work well under pressure, escalate when needed and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a necessity.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
This job currently has no certification requirements.
This job currently has no direct reports.
· This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
· The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all
applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the
application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color,
national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender
identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information,
marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be
applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state
and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs,
practices or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities
provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or
introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or
employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions
of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
For information on our company, visit www.uptv.com