Job Title: Social Media Manager – UPtv and UPFF
Reports to: Digital Brand Director
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid Remote + In Office)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating original copy, managing, and scheduling posts, overseeing community management, and implementing growth and influencer strategies ensuring brand integrity is maintained.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, strategies, and best practices. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively is a must. The ideal candidate will be personally active across multiple platforms and have experience running social media channels for multiple brands, with a demonstrated ability to create and identify engaging content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Collaborate in social and content strategy
· Partner with the Digital Brand Director to always on editorial plans that build an engaged, informed audience, and interact in a way that supports UPtv’s vision and drives awareness, and engagement for its brands
· Partner with the Digital Brand Director to create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
Day-to-day ownership of social execution
· Implement monthly social media paid campaigns, inclusive of tagging to help support follower growth, engagement, tune-in, download, and subscribe.
· Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
· Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner on social media, ensuring all interactions between customers and the company are a positive experience.
· Manage monthly editorial calendar to include monthly objectives and initiatives
· Request, track and manage digital assets and distribute them across the digital marketing team.
Manage monthly reporting and collaborate in optimization efforts
· Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Sprout
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Use social listening to look for brand-building moments to create new forms of engagement and take an out-of-the-box approach to create authentic moments.
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Conduct competitive research on an ongoing basis, identifying opportunities for our brands, programming, and content
· Analyze the company’s digital marketing presence, practices, and performance providing weekly and monthly feedback to your manager and respective leadership
· Share your knowledge with the broader marketing and communications team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Understanding of the full social landscape.
· 3-5 years’ experience creating engaging social content that translates into increased brand awareness and product usage across multiple brands. Entertainment industry experience is a plus.
· Experience using native and enterprise-level digital and social workflow and paid media solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in all social platforms, social deployment and listening tools, social analytics platforms, basic graphic design, and video editing software skills, and web analytics platforms. Experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, SparkAR, InShot, Buffer, Planoly, HootSuite, Sprout. Familiar with navigating impressions, reach, CTR, engagement rate, follower growth, views.
This job currently has no direct reports.
· This is a hybrid job role, with a combination of telecommuting workdays and in-office workdays.
· The Company has a policy that requires employees who enter our offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our policy is subject to and complies with applicable law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal-employment principles and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of the application process and employment relationship are to be non-discriminatory—without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity, or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, military status, sexual orientation or any other protected category or class that may be applicable to you in the jurisdiction where you are employed. Moreover, in accordance with federal and applicable state and local law, we provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances conflict with work requirements and for applicants and employees with known disabilities provided that such individuals are qualified to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation, and provided that any accommodations would not impose an undue hardship on the company or introduce a direct threat to the health and safety of the worksite employee with a disability or others. Any applicant or employee who requires a reasonable accommodation during the application process or to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a company manager, a company officer, or TriNet to request such an accommodation.
For information on our company, visit www.uptv.com