Job Title: Assistant, Content Services
Reports to: Vice President, Production and Content Services
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide administrative and project coordination support to the Content Services department, and primarily assist in the fulfillment of content delivery and multiplatform operations (FVOD, SVOD, OTT, TVE and Program Sales for EST, International & Domestic) for UP, UP Faith & Family, Aspire and other services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the organization and delivery of content and assets to multiple platforms; insure quality.
- Organize/track assets including video, captions, key art, metadata; organize workflow.
- Maintain the assets for all services in the MediaPulse library and physical library.
- Weekly quality control for all platforms, confirming new assets, auto-renewals, expiring titles, takedowns and captioning.
- Work with Customer Service and Content Services to track and address platform issues.
- Conduct operations of direct to consumer app marketing, i.e. adding “Exclusive” images, additional art sizes, swapping out “new” thumbnails. Implementing key marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the fulfillment of Program Sales (EST, Domestic and International) assets ensuring content and delivery requirements are met. This includes broadcast and digital media deliverables: programming assets, audio stems, metadata, avails, cover art and support materials (music cue sheets, as-produced, transcripts, graphic timing lists, etc.).
- Create and maintain process guidelines for all platforms.
- Responsible for organizing and coding department invoices and expenses.
- Create and manage meeting notes with media supply chain to improve processes.
Education & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must have working knowledge of production operations and procedures.
- Must have ability to organize and handle a variety of detailed tasks simultaneously and to work effectively under deadlines.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
The company requires employees who come into our offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will comply with applicable law regarding exemptions and/or accommodations to the vaccine requirement, such as religious or medical exemptions.