Job Title: Traffic Coordinator
Reports to: Sr. Director, Network Operations
Location: Atlanta, GA
Who we are
UP Entertainment, home to UPtv, UP Faith & Family and AspireTV, is the destination for positive and authentic storytelling that is relevant to each network’s audience. UPtv, the trusted network for uplifting entertainment, offers exclusive premiere movies, uplifting theatricals and beloved series. UP Faith & Family, America’s favorite streaming service for families, gives instant access to the best in family and faith-friendly entertainment anytime, anywhere, and AspireTV is the leading network for Black and urban lifestyle programming.
Who you are
You are a hands-on, "roll-up-the-sleeves” kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. You are extremely detailed oriented and an excellent multi-tasker. You work well in a team environment and are great at building relationships.
What you will do
As Traffic Coordinator, you will be responsible for placement of advertising commercials and strategically manage inventory, flights, spot separation, and log operations. You will support log building functions and placement process as needed to complete weekly log schedules. The Traffic Coordinator provides administrative and process support in the daily execution of traffic department activities, working directly with traffic manager, account executives and sales support staff to ensure that deals are executed as sold. In this role, you will be responsible for the following essential functions:
- Enter copy and edits on-air commercial and/or digital advertisement logs.
- Maintain well-organized information about advertisers to avoid billing discrepancies.
- Maintain traffic schedule.
- Provide weekend log support and placement functions.
- Assign house numbers to commercial inventory.
- Check daily missing instructions and materials report.
- Clear traffic copy by the scheduled log closing deadline.
- Contact clients to obtain and confirm receipt of campaign assets.
- Manage and maintain copy inventory.
- Make necessary log changes for revised campaign instructions.
- Maintain, organize, and file weekly instructions in the Traffic in-box.
- Send daily dub lists to master control facility.
- Assist with periodic media purges at master control facility.
- Provide backup support and vacation coverage to the Traffic team.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
What skills and experience you will bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience required in television/radio broadcasting, television scheduling and/or network operations environment. Experience in master control, or technical operations a plus.
- Must be extremely detail oriented. Strong organizational and communication skills; highly motivated; works well in team environment and has ability to multitask and comprehend daily functions from different perspectives within the organization.
- Experience with ad trafficking and billing software (e.g. Wide Orbit, Cross Roads, etc.) a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with Wide Orbit a plus.
For information on our company, visit www.uptv.com