Job Title: Sales Assistant – National
Reports to: VP, Pricing & Planning
Location: New York
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provides full support and manages day-to-day maintenance of all accounts for the Ad Sales team by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains agency accounts including upfront and scatter order entry, inventory moves, and product allocations and Electronic Data Interchange, flowcharts, change notices, handling program changes, booking billboards for marketing sponsorships.
· Assists Account Executives, Sales Planner and Pricing Inventory in managing day-to-day Ad sales responsibilities including: editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
· Communicates daily with Traffic Department to ensure proper booking of all components of deals.
· Creates and maintains quarterly flighting grid.
· Performs weekly dollars checks, preemptions.
· Works with agency buyers on a daily basis to maintain integrity of media buy.
· Compiles information for Sales team (i.e. marketplace data, account overview documents, special projects, etc.).
· Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Communication or equivalent from a four-year college; Prior internship experience in sales and/or media industry a plus. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must have attention to detail and ability to multitask. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
For information on our company, visit www.uptv.com