Job Title: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Digital Brand Director
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid Remote + In Office)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating original copy, managing, and scheduling posts, overseeing community management, implementing growth and influencer strategies ensuring brand integrity is maintained.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends, strategies and best practice. You must have excellent communication skills and being able to express our company’s views creatively is a must. The ideal candidate will be personally active across multiple platforms and have experience running social for multiple brands, with a demonstrated ability to create and identify engaging content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Develop social media campaigns
- Drive brand awareness, and engagement
- Work with brand managers to create and implement social media strategies monthly to help support follower growth, engagement, tune-in, download and subscribe
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, imagery and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Sprout
- Manage monthly editorial calendar to include monthly objectives and initiatives
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Identify opportunities to inject ourselves into conversation and participate in trends, and current topics
- Request, track and manage digital assets and distribute across the digital marketing team
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Conduct competitive research on an ongoing basis, identifying opportunities for our brands, programming, and content
- Analyze the company’s digital marketing presence, practices, and performance providing weekly and monthly feedback to your manager and respective leadership
- Share your knowledge with the broader marketing and communications team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the full social landscape and how it is successfully managed within the entertainment industry.
- Experience using native and enterprise level digital and social workflow and paid media solutions.
- Proven track record of using social platforms to drive conversation and conversion.
- Experience with paid social is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in all social platforms, social deployment and listening tools, social analytics platforms, basic graphic design and video editing software skills, and web analytics platforms. Experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, SparkAR, InShot, Buffer, Planoly, HootSuite, Sprout. Familiar with navigating impressions, reach, CTR, engagement rate, follower growth, views.
This job currently has no direct reports.