Job Title: Creative Services Production & Operations Assistant
Reports to: Senior Manager Planning and Project Management
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Creative Services Production & Operations Assistant is an entry level growth position with Creative Services team in an administrative and production support capacity. This position is responsible for a wide range of duties, including: pulling clips for producers and internal partners; coding invoices and monitoring production service requests; and conducting quality checks on promos, graphics and other creative elements for on- air promotion. This is a unique “hybrid” position that involves attending creative and marketing strategy meetings, contributing ideas in strategy and brainstorming sessions, learning the “brand voice” for all UP Entertainment divisions and in general, becoming a valuable contributing member of the Creative Services team in a myriad of areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the quality check and delivery of promo and graphic elements to network master control.
- Maintain and monitor the Production Service Request system.
- Maintain the media management/back up process for all promotional elements and projects.
- Shoot footage archival support/media management.
- Create, organize, maintain archive/library in the Media Pulse library system for our content.
- Help organize and code department invoices and expense reports.
- Engage in producer & production support, i.e. pulling clips for producers and internal partners, finding photos/art for designers, monitoring production service requests, providing production assistance on departmental shoots as needed, etc.
- Occasional graphic design back-fill for smaller projects.
- UP Faith and Family project support – attend meetings, ensure delivery, create archive of all produced projects for the service.
- Work with the CS graphics team to create key art and graphic elements for UPtv, UP Faith and Family and AspireTV.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience. Must have some degree of creative and/or design experience with samples of work showing skill set working on a variety of projects.
- Preferred. Bachelor's degree in Art, Broadcast, Communications, Film, Graphic Design, or Journalism. Graphics background is a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Aftereffects, photoshop, illustrator and premier)
Other Essential Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, escalate when needed and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a necessity.
This job currently has no certification requirements.
To apply, submit your resume to Human Resources https://app.trinethire.com/companies/183-up-tv-aspire-tv/jobs/35590-creative-services-production-operations-assistant
information on our company, visit www.uptv.com