Job Title: Sales Planner
Reports to: VP, Pricing & Planning
Location: New York
FLSA Status: Exempt
Develops media proposals and works directly with Account Executives and Pricing & Planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with advertising agency contacts and other advertising sales personnel to ensure that administration aspect of accounts are in order.
· Build, revise and maintain all sales proposals for AEs. Compile proposal requests and reweights as needed.
· Assist in the compilation and enhancement of upfront and scatter pricing and planning tools: reweight charts, pricing guide, etc.
· Receive registered budgets from agency buyers.
· Help prepare presentations for agencies/clients and foster effective relationships with all external contacts.
· Compile and review order letters.
· Actively track under-delivery and liability, offer out ADU packages and ensure advertiser delivery.
· Work with pricing & planning on the preparation of stewardship report and analysis.
Preferably a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; at least 1+ years related cable experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other relevant internet software. Dealmaker a plus.
This job currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
For information on our company, visit www.uptv.com