Provides full support and manages day-to-day maintenance of all accounts for the Ad Sales team by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintains agency accounts including upfront and scatter order entry, inventory moves, and product allocations and Electronic Data Interchange, flowcharts, change notices, handling program changes, booking billboards for marketing sponsorships.
· Assists Account Executives, Sales Planner and Pricing Inventory in managing day-to-day Ad sales responsibilities including: editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
· Communicates daily with Traffic Department to ensure proper booking of all components of deals.
· Creates and maintains quarterly flighting grid.
· Performs weekly dollars checks, preemptions.
· Works with agency buyers on a daily basis to maintain integrity of media buy.
· Compiles information for Sales team (i.e. marketplace data, account overview documents, special projects, etc.).
· Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Communication or equivalent from a four-year college; Prior internship experience in sales and/or media industry a plus. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must have attention to detail and ability to multitask. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.