Are you a proactive doer? Do you need variety and change to keep from getting bored? Once you’ve been trained, do you prefer to work independently and get things done? Do you agonize over details and make sure all your work is perfect? Do you quickly become an expert in any subject matter you’re working in? Do you enjoy solving problems? If yes, you would be a great fit for Bunker Labs' Resource Manager, CEOcircle role.
About Us: Bunker Labs – a 501(c)(3) non-profit – is a national network of veteran and military spouse (milspouse) entrepreneurs dedicated to helping the military-connected community start and grow their own business. We are committed to seeing that every entrepreneur in the military-connected community has the network, tools, and resources they need to start their own business.
Our Vision: Empower the entrepreneurial dreams of the military-connected community
Our Mission: Ensure the military-connected community has the network, tools, and opportunities they need to start successful ventures. To close the ecosystem access gap for the military-connected community.
Role Description: The CEOcircle Resource Manager will work with a small team to create a world-class experience for our CEOcircle program participants, who are military-connected entrepreneurs. They will work with partners, such as JPMC, who help fund the CEOcircle program, work on our Bunker Lab’s Founder’s Table initiative, and support special projects as needed.
- Establish timelines for projects (often overlapping and ever-changing); effectively communicate these timelines to relevant team members and partners
- Support later stage entrepreneur program through effective project planning
- Manage process for onboarding and offboarding cohort participants
- Help to plan and execute in-person and virtual events
- Serve as the first point of contact for cohort members; answering questions, addressing needs, and directing their requests appropriately to other team members
- Attend cohort huddles; identify needs or challenges expressed by cohort members where Bunker Labs can provide support; monitor and report on huddle metrics (e.g., attendance, ratings).
- Coordinate team After Action Reports (AARs) and incorporate feedback into the next programming session’s project planning
- Help manage key partner relationships; effective communication, track and execute deliverables, and coordinate with internal teams.
- Travel may be required twice quarterly
Qualifications for Role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- A solutions-oriented mindset
- A passion for supporting military-connected entrepreneurs
- Strong drive towards individual and team goal completion
Types of Experience:
- Experience with project management software, such as Monday.com or Asana
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage timelines and role assignments
Benefits of Working for Bunker Labs:
- Location agnostic
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Experience working with not for profits
- Remote work
Salary Range: $40,000 to $50,000
Bunker Labs looks at compensation as a whole picture with salary being a piece of overall compensation. Your individual salary will vary based on experience, education, and skills.
In order to be considered for this role, please fill out the Culture Index Survey by following the link below:
Resource Manager Culture Index Survey