Are you a proactive doer? Do you need variety and change to keep from getting bored? Once you’ve been trained, do you prefer to work independently and get things done? Do you agonize over details and making sure all your work is perfect? Do you quickly become an expert in any subject matter you’re working in? Do you enjoy solving problems? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
About Us: Bunker Labs – a 501(c)(3) non-profit – is a national network of veteran and milspouse entrepreneurs dedicated to helping the military connected community start their own business. We are committed to seeing that every entrepreneur in the military connected community has the network, tools, and resources they need to start their own business.
Our Vision: Empower the entrepreneurial dreams of the military connected community.
Our Mission: Ensure the military connected community has the network, tools, and opportunities they need to start successful ventures. To close the ecosystem access gap for military connected community.
Overview of Role
The Ambassador Resource Manager is responsible for providing world-class support to participants in the Bunker Labs Ambassador Program. They will do this by ensuring that each volunteer Ambassador is properly trained, understands the Bunker Labs’ mission and values, and is committed to delivering an experience that attract military-connected entrepreneurs and provide them with the resources needed to have business success. The Ambassador Resource Manager must be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, eager for the challenge, willing to find creative solutions to achieve the right outcomes, and reflect the professionalism, ethics, humility, and culture of the team of military veterans who are working for and with the Bunker Labs organization. The Ambassador Resource Manager reports directly to the Director of the Ambassador Program.
Primary Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Lead volunteer Ambassadors and ensure each experience created by Bunker Labs is best in class and provides the maximum amount of value to the veteran entrepreneur or family member
- Collaborate with the Director of the Ambassador Program and Marketing Team to develop a Bunker Labs events calendar across all communities within the area of responsibility
- Understand how entrepreneurship ecosystems are built and provide thought leadership and guidance to help develop volunteer Ambassadors
- Serve as business partner to the Director of the Ambassador Program, representing a unified front to volunteers
- Support and manage resources with the Veterans in Residence (ViR) Program in partnership with WeWork
- Grow community engagement and impact within each of the communities within your area of responsibility
Qualifications for Role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a volunteer workforce and inspire each chapter leader to achieve strategic objectives and maintain high quality programming standards
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to understand, track, measure, and adjust how effectively impact is being delivered by Bunker Labs within the region
Type of Experience:
- Highly motivated with some entrepreneurial experience
- Track record of creating experiences or delivering impact within an organization previously
- Working as a member of a national distributed team
- Demonstrated experience in educating and coaching team members in the past
- Cultivation of relationships with external organizations
- Familiar with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, Concur, Monday.com a plus
- Military experience or spouse preferred
Benefits of Working for Bunker Labs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Experience working with not for profits
- Ability to work remotely
Salary Range: $35,000 to $50,000 annual.
Bunker Labs looks at compensation as a whole picture with salary being a piece of overall compensation. Your individual salary will vary based on experience, education, and skills.
In order to be considered for this role, please fill out the Culture Index Survey by following the link below:
Ambassador Resource Manager Culture Index Survey