National management company has established itself as a well-respected leader in the multi-family sector is hiring a leasing consultant. The qualified candidate will lease, assist with renewing and provide great customer service to all; residents, prospects and vendors while assisting the assistant manager and manager.
The property is The Lowrie, a luxury, mid-rise located in the Ballantyne area.
Leasing Consultant Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Converting leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood
· Contributing to desired occupancy levels by conducting informative and personalized tours of the community that result in new leases
· Building and achieving resident retention goals by ensuring that the resident experience is consistently stellar. Have a customer-focused mentality
· Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new home—three to four weekends per month with two days off during the week
· Creating a warm environment with people and that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
· Solving problems for our customers and treating them with respect from day one
· Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
· A great professional appearance
· Proficiency with industry software, apps and computer programs
· Procure and work with recording resident data such as, traffic, leasing activity, and renewals
· Sales Attitude – Loves to Lease. Will perform leasing of units, taking those leasing calls and interacts with prospective residents, touring the home, closing the sale and making sure their overall experience is perfect
· Ability to have fun, love what you do and be innovative.
· Be SOCIAL and savvy and assist in reviewing, posting and develop the Social Media outreach with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram, etc.
· Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
· Great benefits with Competitive Salaries, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, Bonus Program and 401K Retirement Plan & More