ed Redwood Residential, a well-respected and prominent multi-family leader in 15 markets with over 11,000 units, is currently seeking to hire a Porter/Groundskeeper to oversee the management of a multi-family real estate property in the Arlington, TX. This is a great opportunity to grow with a young, innovative and entrepreneurial real estate firm looking to continue its fast-paced growth. The company has established itself as a prominent and well-respected leader in the multi-family sector and presently the portfolio consists of 11,000 units located in 15 markets. The qualified candidate will work along with the Maintenance Supervisor and other team members to provide great customer service to all; residents, prospects, and vendors while ensuring the integrity of the asset and branding for Redwood Residential.
· Porter Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Showing care and concern for our residents through timely follow-ups and meticulous completion and caring of the grounds and all amenity areas
· I inspecting the community throughout the day to remove litter, and/or other debris in all common areas and ensure meet satisfaction cleanliness for our residents always.
· Removing trash and remaining items from vacant apartments prior to starting the make-ready process transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable and cleans and maintains storage areas.
· Assisting with and completing any assigned routine service requests as requested by Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager
· Assists the make-ready specialist in completing make ready for apartments
· Adhering to applicable building, county and safety codes/standards, while running an accident-free operation
· Distributing notices and communications to residents as necessary.
· Some knowledge of risk management, and ensuring to report any safety issues
· Being able to work weekends
· Connecting with people by listening and demonstrating concern and a sense of urgency to correct any issues they may have
· Taking ownership and showing pride for workmanship
· Love what you do and help to create a team atmosphere
· Some experience in the trades would be helpful in efforts to assist other team members
· A safety mindset and an eye for detail
· A sharp professional appearance
· Must have the ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly, climb stairs, use ladders and work in varying weather conditions
· Prefer High School diploma, GED and/or employment history that demonstrates experience in property management, and/or the same type of service repair type industry.
What Do We Offer:
· Great benefits with Competitive Salaries, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, Bonus Program and 401K Retirement Plan & More