Redwood Capital Group is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial real estate investment firm based in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 2007, the company focuses on value-add and core-plus multi-family investments in primary urban and suburban markets across the U.S., particularly in the Midwest, Southeast, and Southwest. Its mission is to be the foremost choice for institutional and private equity in pursuit of strategic multi-family investment opportunities. Since its founding, the firm has bought and sold approximately $1.2 billion of multi-family real estate and has established itself as a prominent and well-respected leader in the multi-family sector. Today, its portfolio consists of 35 properties and 11,000 units located in 15 markets.
Redwood is currently seeking to hire Maintenance Technician for the Residences of Orland Park Crossing, in Orland Park IL. This is a great opportunity to grow with a young, entrepreneurial real estate firm looking to continue its fast-paced growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform property maintenance or repairs as needed or requested by residents and/or property management staff. Property maintenance or repair duties may include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, keys and locks, appliances, lighting systems, carpentry, etc.
- Perform duties to turn apartment; ensure that move-in standards are met.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to established guidelines and schedules.
- Perform exterior maintenance including roof, parking lot, and pool/recreation area maintenance, etc. (if applicable).
- Perform grounds care including preventative maintenance, trash pick-up, etc.
- Maintain adequate maintenance supply inventory. Responsible for selecting and ordering supplies and monitoring maintenance supply budget.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise work of outside vendors.
- Maintain compliance and coordination with local, state, property and Company safety regulations. Coordinate with police, fire and utility inspectors.
- One plus year’s relevant experience multi-family a plus
- Plumbing Experience, HVAC, Appliance Repair required.
- Preferred licenses include: Pool License.
- Employees must provide own hand tools and must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, mechanical equipment and measuring devices.
- Driver’s License.
- Superior customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent