Job Title: VP of Sales, Channel Partnerships
PHIflow is a data and technology company combining artificial
intelligence (AI) and healthcare regulatory expertise to accelerate contract
review processes for healthcare organizations. Named to The National Law
Journal’s List of Emerging Legal Technologies in 2020, PHIflow’s contract
analytics platform brings an AI-driven approach to the review and
categorization of critical, often time sensitive contract information driven by
legal, compliance, privacy and information security initiatives. We’re looking
for energetic and resourceful team members to help shape our company’s culture
and join us on our exciting journey.
Essence of the Role
PHIflow is looking to hire a VP of Sales, Channel Partnerships to support our company’s sales efforts by developing and implementing a channel partner program for our technology and supporting services. We are looking for someone who is capable of designing, building and scaling multiple distribution channels for an early stage SaaS company and aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and market presence. The ideal candidate will take a hands-on role working alongside PHIflow’s leadership, product and marketing functions to help build the channel sales infrastructure from the ground up. This position will report directly to the CEO and will have a direct impact on our success!
- Design and implement the commercial go to market strategy for PHIflow’s channel partnership service offering
- Manage multi-channel partner program including identifying new business opportunities, recruiting channel partners, negotiating partner agreements and supporting partner sales
- Create and facilitate sales and training material; create processes for onboarding of new partners; create a PHIflow product certification program
- Provide overall partner relationship management and act as the central point of contact for channel resellers and distributors
- Proactively coordinate with PHIflow leadership to develop and execute business plans with mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with each partner opportunity
- Track and report sales metrics by distribution channel, forecast monthly channel sales, and manage channel sales pipeline
- Coordinate channel sales initiatives with the marketing and direct sales teams
- Establish processes to maintain alignment with and provide partner feedback to product and technology, marketing and direct sales teams
- Manage potential channel conflicts with direct sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
This role is best suited for someone with at least 7 years of experience working with channel partners such as value-added resellers, consultancies, external sales teams, aligned SaaS solutions and other distribution channels. Healthcare experience is a must, healthcare compliance experience is a plus. This individual has experience analyzing multiple industry opportunities and can prioritize channel efforts and investment based on ROI and other identified success factors. This individual has a proven track record in building a multi-channel pipeline and successfully moving opportunities through the sales cycle; this individual has achieved reaching $5M+ in quotas, consultative solutions or technical sales in a prior role. Successful completion of undergraduate studies is required; additional business or healthcare certifications are welcomed and continuous education will be supported.
Why this Role is Compelling
As a startup, all PHIflow team members wear many hats. We expect that the VP of Sales, Channel Partnerships will as well. This role offers the chance to take part in a very unique and innovative entrepreneurial journey. We are building a diverse team to help us on our mission, where each individual will be a valuable contributor. We value professional development and learning, having an open mind, teamwork and striking the proper Life-Work balance.
PHIflow is an equal opportunity employer and offers salaries commensurate with qualifications and experience, complemented by competitive benefits for all employees. The VP of Sales, Channel Partnerships role is a full-time position and will be eligible for performance bonuses and stock options based on performance. Position Start date is ASAP.
How to Apply
Email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP of Sales, Channel Partnerships – Your Name” in the subject line. In the body of the email, please introduce yourself and reference how and where you found our Job Description. Please be willing to provide professional references upon request.