Job Title: Quality Assurance and Testing Analyst
Founded in early 2018, PHIflow is a data and technology company combining artificial intelligence and legal expertise to help companies understand their HIPAA Business Associate Agreement (BAA) risks and requirements. Our founders have deep experience in healthcare, technology and strategy. We’re looking for energetic and resourceful team members to help shape our company’s culture and join us on our exciting journey.
Essence of the Role
PHIflow is looking to hire a Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing Analyst to assist our product and engineering teams with testing and quality efforts for our upcoming product launch. This position is a part-time, hourly role with the goal of promoting this individual into a full-time employee after a successful probationary period (6-10 weeks) a temporary contributor.
The QA and Testing Analyst role is critical to the success of our product development efforts. For the right individual, this role will serve as an unparalleled opportunity to learn firsthand the underlying foundations of startup culture, business operations and the launch of an innovative new product.
- Assists in translating business needs and use cases into functional, technical, design, system and test requirements
- Converts product requirements into test cases
- Generates, communicates and executes test plans
- Works with Product and Operations teams to log, verify, track and resolve product issues and defects
- Prepares and presents product and quality reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing test results
- Ensure that changes migrating to production do not have a negative impact on the product
- Contributes to the establishment and implementation of QA testing and quality standards, strategies and processes
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
This role is best suited for someone early in their career. Most likely, the right candidate will have at least 2 year of relevant technical testing experience. For recent or upcoming college graduates, relevant and/or reputable internship experience may be acceptable. Successful completion of undergraduate studies is required.
Why this Role is Compelling
This role offers the chance to take part in a very unique and innovative entrepreneurial journey. We are building a diverse team to help us on our mission, where each individual will be a valuable contributor.
PHIflow is an equal opportunity employer and offers salaries commensurate with qualifications and experience, complemented by competitive benefits for full-time employees. The QA and Testing Analyst role is a part-time position, reporting daily to PHIflow offices in Midtown Manhattan. A full-time position may be offered upon valuable contributions to the Team. Position Start date is ASAP.
How to Apply
Email a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “QA and Testing Analyst –Your Name” in the subject line. In the body of the email, please introduce yourself and reference how and where you found our Job Description. Please be willing to provide professional references upon request.