General Summary of Duties:
The Senior Salesforce Administrator/CRM Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of IAB and IAB Tech Lab’s Salesforce instance. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations (CRM), the person in this role will develop both declarative and programmatic solutions for new and improved business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams with both executive management and end users.
- Ability to communicate the concepts, methodologies, and outcomes of complex projects to non-technical stakeholders.
- Build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, lightning flows to optimize business processes.
- Assist in training new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Administer and support installed AppExchange applications.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor for projects, providing advice on tools, process, and design to others.
- Resolve user reported issues or errors.
- Convert and optimize existing process builders and workflow rules using Lightning Flows
- Test the stability and functionality of new applications.
- Troubleshoot new applications and fix bugs.
Professional Experience / Requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years professional experience
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business Administration, or similar experience
- 3+ years of professional object-oriented development experience
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce technical environment and the various elements used to expand and integrate with both cloud platforms.
- Proficiency with Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Unit Testing
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work calmly and effectively in stressful situations.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Technologies, and Abilities:
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum or other iterative development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly.
- Salesforce Certification
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce CPQ
- MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS a plus
All IAB Employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment and, therefore, prior to job offer and hire. Religious and medical exemptions will be provided to the extent required.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) empowers the media and marketing industries to thrive in the digital economy. Its membership comprises more than 650 leading media companies, brands, and the technology firms responsible for selling, delivering, and optimizing digital ad marketing campaigns. The trade group fields critical research on interactive advertising, while also educating brands, agencies, and the wider business community on the importance of digital marketing. In affiliation with the IAB Tech Lab, IAB develops technical standards and solutions. IAB is committed to professional development and elevating the knowledge, skills, expertise, and diversity of the workforce across the industry. Through the work of its public policy office in Washington, D.C., the trade association advocates for its members and promotes the value of the interactive advertising industry to legislators and policymakers. Founded in 1996, IAB is headquartered in New York City.
IAB is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.