Harmony Healthcare IT (HHIT) provides technology solutions for healthcare organizations by safeguarding protected clinical information, increasing productivity and maximizing cash flow. We specialize solely in healthcare technology – driving accessibility, security, efficiency and quality for our customers who rely on accurate clinical data to provide care for their patients. We are best known for our excellence in data extraction, migration and retention of healthcare records ensuring system reliability and data integrity 24/7. We are growing and seek to add key members to our team to help continue our mission of helping the healthcare system work better for everyone.
The Data Integration Specialist works under the direction of the Data Integration Team Lead and reports directly to the Director of ETL & Data Services. This position is responsible for ETL team completion of work to meet project timelines.
- Conducts healthcare system analysis
- Uses database tools to map data points from one database structure to another
- Performs data and file conversions
- Tests product to ensure top quality and conduct data comparisons
- Participates in training and development programs and seeks to enhance database expertise
- Takes ownership for assigned projects
- Ensures project benchmarks are met for each assigned project
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience working with relational databases
- Experience working in MSSQL and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with querying and manipulating large-scale databases
- Ability to analyze data stored in a variety of data formats to complete business analysis
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Familiarity with healthcare data structures and processes (preferred)
Why should you work for us?
- Full benefits package including: health, vision, dental, short and long-term disability
- 3+ weeks paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Exercise room, game room and unlimited coffee