Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers standing between a cancer patient and their treatment. We deliver financial education, financial coaching, resource navigation, and emergency relief funds to patients and caregivers facing a cancer diagnosis, so no family has to choose between their health and their home. Family Reach believes in the values of compassion, courage, innovation, scrappiness, and collaboration as core components of our community and the services we provide.
The Executive Assistant will be an integral part of the Family Reach team, by providing support and ensuring efficiencies across the Sr Leadership team. This position will be responsible for key administrative duties for the CEO and 3 Senior Leadership team members including but not limited to managing executive calendars, scheduling meetings and processing monthly expense reports. They will also provide general administrative support for the HR Department such as resume screening, posting job ads and managing office logistics.
The ideal candidate will have a balanced skill set including time management, strong attention to detail and must be highly communicative and organized. The Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Human Resources.
- Actively manage the CEO’s calendar by reviewing & scheduling calendar invites, preparing travel itineraries, etc.
- Direct inquiries and requests as needed, make sure the calls that get through are pertinent
- Support CEO’s business development plan - schedule travel, send follow up emails, prep materials etc.
- Join CEO on meetings with external and internal stakeholders - take notes, send follow up emails, send any collateral, start project plans and see them through execution
- Streamline and organize internal communications systems for CEO, leveraging the tools we have in place like Dropbox, Quip, and Salesforce
- Create systems or trackers to organize new Family Reach projects or opportunities that come across CEO’s desk so that we’re set up to maximize our impact
Senior Leadership Support
- Assist with the management of Senior Leadership Team's schedules and calendars
- Manage and facilitate the Senior Leadership Team’s travel needs, including flight, lodging, and transportation
- Assist with preparation and organization of meeting collateral for BOD meetings and Senior Leadership meeting
- Email meeting notifications and track RSVPs
- Coordinate all logistics and preparations of the meeting
- Order and set-up food for board meeting
- Prepare expense reports for Senior Leadership Team
HR Administrative Support
- Assist Director of HR with day to day administrative tasks associated with running the department
- Prospect new sites to post jobs and do outreach to to diversify our recruitment efforts
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required
- Help manage onboarding/off boarding of new staff
- Explore new and innovative ways to build Family Reach culture and community
- General administrative and organizing projects for the department
General Administrative Support
- Order and maintain inventory of all office supplies, including creating and maintaining a clear, easy-to-understand organization system
- Manage the info@familyreach and jobs@familyreach email addresses
- Manage and organize Family Reach incoming and outgoing mail, including but not limited to depositing checks from donors
- Help maintain a clean and professional office setting and coordinate office maintenance and repair work with building management
- Serve as the first point of contact between Family Reach and the building manager including managing Family Reach visitors, repairs and other related issues
- Manage office orientation and office on-boarding program for all new hires
- 3-5 years of experience in Executive and/or Administrative support
- Project Management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively identify and creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented; eager for ongoing learning and self-improvement in the role
- Passion for Family Reach’s mission
FAMILY REACH VALUES
Family Reach is inclusive of all racial, ethnic, and cultural minorities; LGBTQIA+ individuals, individuals with disabilities, individuals that are neurodivergent, and individuals from all educational backgrounds. We encourage multiple perspectives and experiences, support a multicultural environment, and are dedicated to building our leadership and staff to reflect these values and the diverse communities we serve.
The salary range for this position is $50,000-$60,000. Family Reach offers an attractive benefits package, including, but not limited to an annual performance bonus, medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and generous vacation and leave policies.