Communications Project ManagerSummary
The Communications Project Manager is responsible for project management for the Communications department by utilizing organizational processes and practices already in place to ensure all projects and campaigns the department is involved in stay aligned and on time.
The Communications Project Manager will monitor internal and external deadlines, provide reporting support to the Communications team, and flag any project/campaign timeline issues for the team.
The role will also require admin work regarding the website and promotional strategies. The Project Manager will be expected to work with other departments that include The LiFT Network, Development, and Programs as it relates to projects or campaigns associated with the Communications Department.
To ensure an effective department, the project manager will work closely with the Creative and Brand Manager and Senior Web and UX Designer. The Communications Project Manager will report to the Director of Communications.
Key responsibilitiesCommunications Department Project Management:
- Manage communications workload sheet for the department
- Support in building and maintaining project plans for various campaigns and events involving the communications department
- Manage blog process that includes scheduling, feedback gathering, uploading, and promoting
- Manage email marketing process that includes scheduling, feedback gathering, uploading, and promoting
- Liaison with Communications department and other departments to ensure alignment across all projects and campaigns
- Provide creative problem solving with any competing priorities
- Streamline and organize internal communications systems, including but not limited to Dropbox, Quip, and Salesforce
- Manage social media posting calendar
- Pull analytics reports for email marketing, Google Analytics, and Google search ads
- 2-3 years professional experience that relates to the job description
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
- Superior writing, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multitask daily
- Able to think creatively and problem solve
- Ability to work in a dynamic team, across different departments, and with external partners
- Interest in learning about new techniques and technologies for the position
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Quip, and Gmail preferred