At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love, while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
Our products are sold in 11,000+ natural and traditional grocery stores nationwide, and we are growing by leaps and bounds. Our investors include Bill Gates, the Twitter founders, Seth Goldman (founder of Honest Tea), and a host of prominent VCs.
We’ve recently developed and launched—to sell-out demand—The Beyond Burger. It’s a plant-based, raw-beef style burger that looks, cooks, and tastes so similar to beef it’s being sold in the meat section of the grocery store. That’s an industry first. The Beyond Burger is the opening bid in our Future of Protein vision, whereby we’re inviting retailers and consumers to reimagine the “meat section” of the grocery store as the “protein section” where plant-based meat lives side by side with animal-based meat.
The Analyst will be a member of the Sales Commercial Support Team with a primary responsibility for leading the collection of relevant data and for providing analytic assessments to support the company’s strategic planning and sales initiatives.
- Strong ability to work in a self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Collect and analyze data from various sources (Spins, Customers, Distributors, etc.)
- Develop analytical models to track key metrics and performance for sales at various levels, including, market, category, brand, customer and SKU
- Research and evaluate current economic condition that may affect the organization’s ability to sell its products or services in the marketplace
- Assist in the development of sales quotas and forecasts with the sales team
- Recommends changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends
- Assist in managing the effectiveness of trade promotional activities
- Track and report on sales performance across multiple channels, taking into account new product/package rollouts and assessment of competitive threats/opportunities
- Must be very resourceful (i.e. proactively find the internal and external information required to complete projects)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years experience in the field or related field
- Experience with syndicated data sources a must
- Advance/expert knowledge of Excel and other data analysis software
- Good knowledge of all other Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary commensurate with experience
Beyond Meat is anequalemployment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.