At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love, while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
Our products are sold in 11,000+ natural and traditional grocery stores nationwide, and we are growing by leaps and bounds. Our investors include Bill Gates, the Twitter founders, Seth Goldman (founder of Honest Tea), and a host of prominent VCs.
We’ve recently developed and launched—to sell-out demand—The Beyond Burger. It’s a plant-based, raw-beef style burger that looks, cooks, and tastes so similarly to beef it’s being sold in the meat section of the grocery store. That’s an industry first. The Beyond Burger is the opening bid in our Future of Protein vision, whereby we’re inviting retailers and consumers to reimagine the “meat section” of the grocery store as the “protein section” where plant-based meat lives side by side with animal based meat.
Brand Ambassadors, working with the Regional Field Marketing Manager; are part-time contractors that are the face of the brand at various field marketing events including in-store sampling demos (~3-4 per week, mainly weekday nights and weekends, 3-4 hours per demo)
· Organization and hosting of in-store retail demos
· Build relationships with store managers and team members during in-store demos
· Leverage relationships for preferred merchandising and POS placement
· Drive placement of the Beyond Burger in the meat set at retail stores
· Use demo schedule to gain secondary displays during grilling season / holidays
· Coordinate with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels, display areas, and demo guidelines
· Cook samples and educate new & existing consumers on products, ingredients, benefits, and usage
· Capture demo results by timely reporting all required info into tracking system
· Communicate success stories, key learnings and other activities to Regional Field Marketing Mgr.
· Create a unique consumer experience to increase brand awareness and build consumer loyalty
· 0-2 years field marketing experience as a brand ambassador
· Access to a computer or smart phone for reporting sampling results and uploading photos
· Ability to engage a crowd a crowd and have a naturally outgoing personality
· Excel and PowerPoint proficient
· Understanding of both marketing and sales fundamentals
· Strong time management skills, able to work independently, and results-oriented
Work Environment: Field based work(in-store or at events), ability to lift 30+ lbs, work weekends / evenings, bring an open-minded and progressive that’s reflective of the company.