· Recruiting & Onboarding: Organize all new employee hiring from the job posting, recruiting, interviewing and on boarding including background checks. Set up all new employee records in PEO system, I-9 compliance. First day orientation and scheduled checkpoints. Maintain all employee files. Benefits administration
· Employee Relations: resolving of employee conflicts, handling complaints, settling disputes and resolving grievances and conflicts
· Culture and employee relations, build and foster employee programs, manage incentive programs
· Employee training and development program: develop program to improve performance in employee current roles
· Improve Attendance through management of attendance point system
· Improve existing safety programs.
· Implement performance management program
· Manage Temp labor: 90 day temp to hire program
· Payroll: Maintain accurate payroll records through Nettime and report payroll twice monthly by designated deadlines, manage time and attendance
· Termination and exit process (voluntary & involuntary termination) exit paper work, benefit discontinuation & staff records
· Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
· Worker Compensation: Provide Worker’s Compensation informational requests
· Assign badges, lockers and shoes, maintain establish program
· Compliance: employee labor laws, company policies and procedures
· Vendor program for supplies and snacks
· Bachelor Degree and broad experience in HR: minimum of 5 years’ progressive HR experience helping build teams in a fast paced, startup, manufacturing experience a must
· Must have experience and knowledge in all aspects of the position: recruitment, administrative, state and federal employment laws and performance and implication tools.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong team spirit.
Physical Demands: In the performance of the duties, the employee will be required to travel, drive a vehicle, and conduct office activities including communicating using a phone and computer, etc.
Commensurate with experience. Salaried position with stock options.