At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love, while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
Beyond Meat is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to work with Finance, Operations, and Sales to communicate regularly with key stakeholders and bring new thoughtful insights to the department. This position will require excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid Excel and PowerPoint skills, and ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced, creative environment. The position will report to the VP of Finance
· Key liaison between Finance department and the leaders of marketing, operations and sales.
· Prepare monthly management reporting and perform variance analysis.
· Produce annual budget and periodically update financial forecast with executive team.
· Maintain budgets and forecasts in our financial performance management system.
· Proactively identify issues and opportunities, providing value-added analysis to improve business performance.
· Ad-hoc sales and operations reporting
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations for Board of Directors meetings
· Maintain product level profit and loss statements
· Track and update capital expenditure projects
· Assist with the financial close as needed
Proactively improve business processes through NetSuite and Host Analytics systems
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to interpret, organize and communicate complex information
· Solid understanding of financial and accounting concepts
· Ability to adapt and prioritize in a rapidly changing work environment
· Ability to effectively communicate to c-suite management
· Excellent organizational skills
· Advanced Excel skills; proficient with Microsoft Office
· Basic SQL queries for extracting data
· Must have PowerPoint skills
· NetSuite experience a plus
· BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
· 1-3 years of financial planning, accounting and/or finance experience
· "Big 4" public accounting firm experience preferred but not required
· Experience in consumer products industry a plus
Physical Demands: Heavy email, phone usage, sitting and some travel.