At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? It turns out you can. So we did. We make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love, while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
We recently developed and launched—to sell-out demand—The Beyond Burger. It’s a plant-based, raw-beef style burger that looks, cooks, and tastes so similarly to beef it’s being sold in the meat section of the grocery store—an industry first. Our break-through products are carried in nearly 20,000 natural and traditional grocery stores nationwide, as well as 4,000+ restaurants, hotels, and college campuses. Our investors include Bill Gates, the Twitter founders, Seth Goldman (founder of Honest Tea), Jack & Suzy Welch, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kleiner Perkins, and other VCs.
Position Description This a full-time position, reporting to the VP of Marketing, that is responsible for managing all marketing aspects of product development. This includes supporting the build-out our product pipeline, developing new products, renovating existing products, and supporting the launch into market. Throughout these activities, you will play a critical role as a champion of our consumer, setting and maintaining strict guardrails, and helping to build Beyond Meat into a world-class brand, synonymous with uncompromising quality and trust.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about delivering the highest level of service to our customers. This means providing thorough support and knowledge of all things Beyond Meat while collecting actionable data to evolve and improve growing areas of consumer care..
• Provide a referral worthy experience to consumers via email, phone, and social media.
• Own tickets in Zendesk-aiming to resolve all tickets within Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Collect and organize actionable data to help identify shifting trends and quality concerns frequently asked questions and recurring inquiries.
• Brainstorm creative ways to surprise and delight and deepen relationships with consumers.
• Packaging design, development, and production.
• Other responsibilities as needed.
• Education:BS Degree
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Experience in a project management
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Highly-organized with a meticulous eye for detail
• Motivated self-starter-takes initiative and isn't afraid to carve out new responsibilities.
• Experience and/or genuine interest in the food industry is a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Frequent sitting at a desk, communication-using computer and phone. Lifting not to exceed 25 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:40 hours/week, office environment
Hourly Rate commensurate with experience
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.