We are seeking a C++ Developer whose primary focus will be on software development for airline availability systems.
What you will do:
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Troubleshoot bugs, test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Work with business subject matter experts to document and develop the methods needed to respond to availability requests.
- Program routines to parse and store input data in a variety of proprietary formats.
- Utilize development IDE tools such as Visual Studio Profiler to optimize code and prepare for deployment in high scale environments.
- Bachelor's degree preferable in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Strong development experience in C/C++.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding common SDLC methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft operating systems and tools, such as Microsoft Visual Studio
- Excellent written and verbal communication