What you will do:
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Work with E-Ticketing and revenue accounting application code.
- Troubleshoot production Issues.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Expertise in Fare and Pricing and Ticketing application technology a plus++
- Experience in travel distribution technologies (Airline, CRS or GDS).
- Development experience in object-oriented languages, preferably: Java script, C++, and C#.
- Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of the Microsoft operating systems and tools, such as Microsoft Studio.
- Good organizational skills and able to simultaneously work-on and manage multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapts well to change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.