The Service Delivery Exec is responsible for ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery. The SDE plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy client relationships, acting as the liaison between the client and our operational delivery teams. The key focus of the SDE is governance across all areas of the service delivery process, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Understands the needs and requirements of our customers from an overall servicing standpoint
- Ensure Delivery Processes are efficient and cost effective
- Conduct evaluations and take steps to correct deficiencies
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Exec will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Actively contribute to the growth of existing clients with measurable outcome
- Inbound new change requests, projects and enhancements.
- Prioritize project requests and effectively transition to the project team
- Ensure timely updates to Jira and other tools as necessary
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Ensure Compliance of Service Level Agreement and make any necessary improvements
- Assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking and effective decision-making for problem resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to lead discussions
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership.
- Detail oriented; works effectively in a changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills to estimate, plan, schedule, coordinate and execute activities
- Self-starter who can work independently and multi-task effectively
- Minimum 7 years functional/technical experience in the travel industry a plus++
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, SharePoint
**This position can be remote for the right candidate**