The Implementation Support Engineer provides high quality customer service with the objective of being a contributor to customer loyalty and highest possible customer retention, ensuring the delivery of consistent superior levels of customer service to the 3rd party technology providers utilizing Farelogix API Gateway. The position also requires the ability to analyze complex software issues and provide technical leadership in the resolution workflow. You will work with external customers and escalate internally as required. Scope of software issues include supporting integration efforts for new 3rd party developers, assisting in customer configuration, and general software support. The responsibility of the role will also focus on serving as Farelogix Technology Partners first point of contact via email, phone, eSupport and/or other media for support related requests to 3rd Party Technology providers utilizing Farelogix API Gateway.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve 3rd party API Implementation developer’s issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate FLX internal teams.
- Communicate to 3rd party developers with clear instruction on issue resolution.
- Ability to work within a small team environment with little supervision.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with knowledge of the airline industry.
- Must have 5 year’s experience providing technical support for application software.
- Knowledge and experience with XML-based system interfaces, schema design, and XML based tools like SOAPUI are preferred.
- Knowledge of NDC API is considered plus.
- Airline travel industry experience is considered a plus.
- Background in software development/programming given preference.
- Experience working with off/near shore teams.
- Familiar with Bugzilla, and issue management systems (Jira - Service Desk/Zendesk)
- BS in Computer Science/Information Systems field or equivalent.