The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for identifying, researching and resolving product related issues (functional and technical) for both the customer and internal support teams. This person will analyze and resolve incidents regarding our application software through deep problem understanding, ensures timely resolution or escalation and communicates promptly on progress
What you will do:
- Respond to calls, emails and inquiries in accordance with established procedures
- Use various software tools to perform analysis and determine root cause
- Manage and lead issue resolution process by consulting and collaborating with internal teams
- Document, track and monitor the problems to facilitate a timely resolution
- Configuration Management of various applications and settings
- Perform validation of defect fixes and enhancements prior to releasing to the customers
- Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships
- Take initiative to learn new technology, operating systems, software and grow general knowledge of our products
- Monitors multiple Application systems in the Test and Production Environment
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scheduled working hours for this role is Mon – Friday 6 pm – 6 am
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking and effective decision-making abilities
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills working in a technical software environment
- Knowledge of User Interfaces, APIs and XML and SOAP a plus
- Excellent organization skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work-load accordingly
- Detail oriented with the ability to work effectively in a fast past and changing environment
- Exceptional communications skills (Oral and Written – email and phone)
· Knowledge of a range of IT work procedures and practices.
· Recognized IT qualification: Degree in Computer Science or IT Related Degree
· Demonstrates inter-personal communication skills
· Plans and prioritize effectively
· Team player who motivate others
· Demonstrated ethical values and attitudes within a culture of equality and diversity
C++, Python, XML, Java Script, Basic SQL Database Concept, Git, SDLC Process