The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the PMO Manager and ensuring quality control through project life cycles are central to this position.
What you will do:
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks and resource requirements
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective action if necessary
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
- Proactively manage the customer and needs by providing realistic expectations; establish specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitor against company resources by applying PM techniques.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Actively participates in cross-functional groups to solve problems
- Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget and potential customer revenue
- Degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ work experience in project and/or marketing management
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
- Highly effective critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience working in a team oriented collaborative environment
- Strategic operational and technical marketing and management skills
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- PMI Certification preferred ++