We are seeking a Marketing Manager whose primary focus is executing communication campaigns, programs and tools to support the Farelogix brand and Sales objectives.
What you will do:
- Partner with stakeholders and vendors to create brand assets for online and offline communications. i.e. blog posts, website banners, social cards, images for email campaigns, landing pages, event sponsorships, innovation launches, demo videos, sales enablement tools etc.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives.
- Write copy to support campaign execution and the development of sales enablement tools.
- Execute digital marketing activity in HubSpot (e.g. email campaigns, blog posts, landing pages etc.)
- Report on campaign success and website effectiveness.
- Manage campaign expenditure
- Work with vendors to manage, update and optimize farelogix.com (WordPress)
- Manage quality of CRM data (HubSpot)
- Own event calendar, work with event organizers and vendors to execute campaign activity (on and offline), facilitate cross-department communication e.g. with Sales and Executive, prepare post-event evaluation reports.
- Assist with customer conference (FLX-Disrupt) by partnering with vendors, executing event related campaigns and engaging in onsite co-ordination.
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or similar
- 3 - 5 years in marketing/selling B2B enterprise-level technology **travel/airline industry experience a plus **
- Proven success in executing campaigns on-time, within budget and with minimal supervision
- Meticulous organizer, experienced in coordinating events.
- Creative flair and eye for detail. Proven success with liaising with vendors in delivering design and other creative projects.
- Natural story teller, with solid experience writing marketing copy with great proof reading skills
- Digital Native, must have proven experience with the full portfolio of modern marketing tools i.e. CRM, digital marketing tools (e.g. HubSpot), CMS (e.g. WordPress), SEO tools (e.g. Yoast), web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Advanced Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Quick learner with a “can do” attitude and a strong drive to deliver on objectives.
- Passion for technology and interest in travel; Willing to travel 15%
- Excellent team-player with ability to work cross-functionally at all levels.