The Regional Director, EMEA will be responsible for managing and maximizing organizational sales goals and revenue for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. The Regional Director, EMEA will also be responsible for account management of existing and future customers in the region.
What you will do:
- Ensure the development, delivery and quality of our software technology offerings to customers
- Strategize, plan and communicate the sales process with focus on airline distribution software solutions.
- Forecasting, key account management, with full P&L responsibilities, market research and brand strategy for EMEA.
- Work with SVP of Sales to develop sales plans and market approach and customer targets on a quarterly basis
- Build the Company’s presence in the region by recruiting, hiring, training. managing and retaining Sales Executives to fulfil the Farelogix organization sales goals and revenues for the EMEA market.
- Actively participate in prospecting, lead generation and pursuing business opportunities that align with the company’s overall sales goals.
- Monitor and conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Represent Farelogix at conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Extensive Travel – minimum 50%
- 10+ years relevant experience in Airline Distribution Sales.
- Must have experience selling software technology solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high-level negotiations.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Excellent Time and Resource Management, planning, organizing and communication skills
- Proven working experience as a Regional Sales General Manager or relevant business development Manager role
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations