Rules Designer Consultant
Our ideal candidate has a logical and structured way of thinking, enjoys the challenge of a mental puzzle and likes to work with customers. Has solid communication skills, thinks in technical terms and teaching experience is a plus. ++
What you will do:
- Guide and train customers through the process of gathering and implementing new requirements.
- Work internally to develop and maintain existing products. Most of this work will be done in our proprietary tools and training will be provided.
- Analyze technical issues that arise and determine when escalation to our development teams is warranted.
- Facilitate customer trainings for both existing and potential customers.
- Monitor and track customer issues. Work with Developers and IT to get issues resolved and deployed to the customers.
- 10 – 20% domestic and international travel
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand, implement and explain to customers, requirements for new and existing projects.
- Background in Philosophy or Mathematics is a plus.