As a Publisher Development Manager, you will call upon your industry contacts and identify new publishers to establish new revenue-generating partnerships with digital publishers of all types. Job responsibilities will include the following:
- Actively seek new business opportunities creating and managing outreach via all available methods from social to in person meetings and events at sporting and other venues.
- Proactively identify publishers and assertively present The Publisher Desk as a compelling publisher partner
- Managing the pipeline to ensure that you're achieving sales and revenue targets and growing the business
- Work closely and communicate regularly with your supervisor on active deals and challenges
- Involve senior management when needed to close deals
- Maintain a weekly pipeline for consumption by management team
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind set and a strong knowledge of the digital media space
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- The desire to be part of a team that is unique and is leading the way in the digital publishing ecosystem
What The Publisher Desk has to offer you...
- Full-Time, Salaried Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits included
- Retirement program with company match
- Compelling quarterly bonus program