The Performance Analyst will be responsible for working with internal teams on specific accounts to align company and client objectives and KPIs, develop performance measurement plans, and recommendations for optimizations. This position is responsible for developing and delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell a performance story. It will have a strong focus on insights vs. observations, with responsibility for driving performance outcomes and optimizations. The priority for this position is working across the internal team to deliver optimal performance to drive client growth, retention and high levels of client satisfaction.
The Revenue Operations team has a passion for analytics and a common vision for improvement and growth. As trusted advisors to both our internal teams and clients, our time is split between diving deep into rows of data, showing off our reporting dashboards, and educating our clients on KPIs, tools and evolving methodologies.
· Align client objectives and KPIs and develop performance measurement plans and recommendations for client optimization.
· Develop and deliver insightful and actionable reports that tell the performance story of the campaign.
· Partner with Data Engineering team members to develop forward-looking dashboards that baseline against historical performance insights.
· Present reports, optimization recommendations, and insights to both client and internal audiences.
· Understand solutions related to analytics and reporting such as ad verification, attribution, brand studies, viewability, etc.
· 2+ years digital media experience, especially in client facing buying or media measurement departments
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
· Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management
· Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
· Understanding of media buying and ad serving landscape
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Adaptable and flexible