The Digital Ad Trafficker will be responsible for correct launch of digital advertising campaigns across display, native video and paid social. Working closely with Media, Analytics and Production, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of ad operations and digital technologies related to the execution and measurement of multi-channel digital marketing efforts. The Digital Ad Trafficker will complete the portion of the digital ad trafficking process including gathering and communicating ad specifications, collecting creative assets, releasing ad tags to media partners, implementation of client website tagging and tag management, extensive QA and management of process to on-time launch. A passion for problem solving within the technical environment and the ability to communicate with non-technical teams are highly desired.
- Lead trafficking process for digital campaigns in collaboration with media, production, and analytics teams
- Create, execute, traffic out, and maintain ad campaigns across a variety of tech platforms
- Facilitate creative specs for asset creation and delivery
- Identify and communicate any issues related to creative and campaigns
- Ensure creative is in compliance with ad policies and publication specifications
- Recommend campaign tracking setup with internal teams
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery, performance, and discrepancies
- Provide technical support and interact with media/account/production team and partners
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow
- Be a subject matter expert for the agency on Ad Servers
- Google DFP experience is a must.
- Working experience using various 3rdParty Ad Servers and multiple ad formats (dynamic creative, rich media, mobile, video).
- Deep understanding digital advertising workflow and media vocabulary (impressions, CPM, conversions, etc). Understanding of and experience with media vendor relationships a plus.
- Experience working with ad verification/viewability/OBA compliance and brand/ROI study implementation
- Knowledge of audience targeting and data-driven audience tactics
- Organized and highly focused with an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to execute as part of a multi-functional team
- Must be detail oriented and able to adapt quickly
- Passion in digital marketing, curiosity towards industry technology
- Orientation toward providing excellent client service and following through on requests
- 1-3 years experience as Ad Trafficker or similar job function
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- BA/BS required