- Manage RTB networks and other demand partners. Setting up and launching programmatic ad deals across multiple platforms.
- Monitor campaign performance and discrepancies. Troubleshooting any delivery issues that arise.
- Schedule, test and launch 3rd party ad tags including rich media, flash, gif/jpg and text. Ensure creative complies with ad specs.
- Optimize ad placements and sponsorships to meet or exceed client goals. Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales, clients and agencies. Work with external partner contacts to resolve any campaign technical issues.
- Maintain relationships with demand sources - regularly monitor and update on performance.
- Work closely with the Account Management team; scheduling, testing, and launching programmatic campaigns; ensuring creative complies with ad specs.
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of working experience with ad serving platforms and technologies, like Dart for Advertisers, Rubicon Project, OpenX …
- Strong analytic and interpretive skills
- Familiarity with A/B testing and experiment design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter curiosity and a drive toward efficiency
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines