- Cloud deployment background to package our Controller Services & deploy them by country
- Developing a simulator to stress test our system & applications in the cloud.
- Ceilometer based monitoring and events
- Developing a management cli to control/deploy stuff
- Developing the User account and billing frameworks
- Developing on the Operator side of the Cloudlet where we can deploy application containers and VMs
- Developing on the Operator side of the matching engine to access the operator provided API
- Azure expert for deploying Cloudlet with Azure stack
- Regression testing Lead to setup Jenkins and CICD
- Kubernetes networking to support H/W based overlays
- Framework to create Security policies for applications
- DNS expert to map apps in the cloudlet public IP to a domain name on the fly
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
Expert in Virtualization and Containerization technologies
Minimum of 0 to 3 years experience including internships
MobiledgeX is committed to providing a professional work environment free from discrimination and harassment, including discrimination and harassment based on a protected category, and an environment free from retaliation. MobiledgeX is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. MobiledgeX prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.