MobiledgeX is building a Distributed Edge Cloud and carrier-independent mobile developer ecosystem for the next generation of AR/VR applications and IOT devices for Pervasive and; Immersive applications. Our focus is on the distributed platform for a new generation of applications (AR/VR, Drones, Cars, Gaming, Entertainment) that generate large amounts of data that need to be processed in a latency-sensitive manner. We are anticipating unprecedented growth in the coming 12 months and so there is no better time to join the team.
Who we are looking for:
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, enabling our mobile developer community to solve problems in new ways and deliver new experiences not available before. We are changing the way service providers make their edge cloud infrastructure accessible to mobile developers who are building the next-generation of distributed applications. You will get to work with an experienced team of
brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business that is revolutionizing the edge cloud computing world. As a Technical Marketing Engineer at MobiledgeX, you will play a key role in providing detailed technical information to our partners, customers, and our employees. You will also work with Tier 1 Service Providers, defining the future of mobile edge computing. The individual will help develop and run performance tests, manage betas for new products, consult with customers on complex deployments, develop and deliver technical training
for Systems Engineers and document technical concepts to educate our employees and customer base.
What you will do:
- Work with customers on complex deployments to help ensure successful product deployment.
- Be the subject matter expert on MobiledgeX products with product related questions.
- Manage product beta programs and work with customers, product managers, and engineers to complete testing, gather detailed feedback, and replicate issues.
- Document technical concepts to ensure our products are well understood and utilized to the greatest extent possible.
- Work closely with Product Managers and provide product feedback for future development.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to transactions.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other engagements as required.
What you need:
- 5+ years experience onboarding suppliers and interfacing with members of technical teams in datacenter technologies including virtualization, storage, networking and/or public clouds.
- Requires hands-on experience with designing a microservice based architecture, container deployments and management tools like kubernetes, docker, etc.
- Must have experience with one of the cloud orchestration software such as OpenStack, Opennebula, and Azure stack.
- Experience with software development is a major plus.
- Deep expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions and ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technology and solution in the Cloud Technology space.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills characterized by clarity and brevity.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Willing to travel up to 25% time.