Palisades Group is an alternative asset manager in the global residential credit markets having managed more than $23 billion of loans, real estate, and fixed income securities since its 2012 inception. It employs a top-down asset allocation approach across residential whole loans, real estate, opportunistic credit, and fixed income markets in the United States, Europe, and Latin America. The Firm provides clients with a control-oriented management style anchored in asset level risk management, loss mitigation, and value-add strategies.
As of December 31, 2022, Palisades manages mortgage, real estate and fixed income assets that amount to over $8 billion in notional balance through a combination of discretionary funds and separate accounts for globally recognized asset managers, private equity firms, family offices, banks, foundations, endowments, broker dealers, and insurance companies.
Palisades offers individuals an exciting and challenging career in a collegial and collaborative environment. We seek to recruit and retain talented individuals that have demonstrated integrity, intellectual curiosity and willing to speak up, constantly seeking to improve processes, genuinely excited to tackle complex challenges, technically proficient, transparent and collaborative, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, detail-oriented with a focus on both form and substance, and committed to doing what they say they are going to do.
Palisades is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Office Manager to oversee the daily operations of our financial services firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office, including managing administrative tasks, coordinating with staff, and maintaining a professional and welcoming office.
This is a small team, and any candidate must be a team-player, able and willing to work on multiple projects, and communicate effectively to both internal and external constituents. The ideal candidates will be intellectually curious, self-starters, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ensure the office runs efficiently and maintain a welcoming and professional environment for staff and clients.
- Maintain conference rooms and common areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, and managing correspondence.
- Organize and maintain office supplies and equipment, and liaise with external vendors and service providers as necessary.
- Coordinate with people operations on office events and functions, including staff meetings, client meetings, and other office-related events. Coordinate lodging, travel, and dining accommodations as needed.
- Research and compare available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
- Prepare travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements and schedules to all appropriate staff.
- Manage office finances, including expense tracking, basic budgeting, and reporting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND SKILLS:
- Proven experience as an Office Admin or similar role, preferably in a financial services firm.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, timeliness, cleanliness, and reliability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software programs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Remote work option (Fridays)
- Summer hours on Friday
- Friday team lunches
Palisades is committed to maintaining a positive and collaborative work environment that is safe and respectful of others; our shared success depends on it. Accordingly, we do not tolerate workplace discrimination, violence, or harassment.
We are proud to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.