We are seeking an engaging conversationalist to join our Customer Success team. As a member of the Customer Success team, your primary responsibility is to ensure that our customers receive an outstanding customer experience. You will work with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle to ensure they receive maximum value from our solution. You will work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers' defined goals and objectives. The Customer Success Manager is the customer advocate always and is focused on driving usage and adoption as well as customer satisfaction as a whole. Customer Success Managers are often the first to identify growth and up-sell opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop strong relationships with our current customers: understand customer pain points, technical landscape, and business goals
- Monitor specific data to identify at risk customers
- Pinpoint problems and opportunities for expansion through regular (scheduled) conversations. Work with your account manager for expansion and renewal opportunities.
- Lead scheduled Business Reviews with customers
- Drive maximum customer health and retention
- Work with customers on escalated issues to ensure the best possible experience
- Leverages as many data points as possible to create a comprehensive customer profile
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering, Product and Operations to ensure cohesion and shared understanding of goals and initiatives.
- Provide actionable feedback to engineering and product related to customer feature requests and product needs.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Extraordinary communicator - you are concise, articulate, and able to get to the heart of the matter
- Innately Curious - you seek to understand the what, why, and how of our business
- Passion for technology, customers, problem solving and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Bachelor's degree or better
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- Customer Mindset: You demonstrate customer fluency by advocating their needs, understanding their friction and have the urgency to solve their problems.
- Extraordinary Communicator: Communication is the key to success. Regardless of your level or position, you treat people and their opinions with respect. You are able to be concise, articulate and honest in the delivery of your message.
- Humbly Courageous: Learn through a willingness to fail, correct and move on.
- Innately Curious: Status quo is not for you. You are inquisitive and remain open to new ideas and points of view. You seek to understand the ‘why’ and understand the how to our business.
- Thoughtful Decision Making: Ability to make tough decisions by identifying the root cause and applying second-order thinking.
- Highly Impactful: Results speak louder than words and you have the drive and resilience to rapidly shifting priorities to meet business objectives.
- At the top of the list is simply that you will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, DollarShaveClub, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare and more.
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital.
- Great downtown Boulder location - (Walk to lunch!)
- Free Downtown Parking
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (Office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
- Standup desks, quiet spaces, snacks and yes… coffee.
- Rooftop deck and amazing views (we celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals (hikes, ice cream breaks, lunch and learns, cross-team opportunities)
Come join the adventure!